Simplifying the serialisation data challenge
Taking care of compliance
At Meditraq, we recognise the complexity of managing the huge volumes of data created by global pharmaceutical track and trace legislation.
That’s why we support our customers with the deployment of serialisation software solutions, taking care of the serialisation data requirements.
For our customers, this means seamless, hassle free compliance with global regulations.
The world's first contract serialisation provider (CSP)
A Tjoa Group company, together with contract packaging organisation (CPO) Tjoapack, Meditraq brings over 25 years of pharma manufacturing and packaging knowledge and experience to the serialisation world.
In 2008, the Tjoa Group formed a Centre of Excellence for serialisation and aggregation, implementing the world’s first complete project from blister pocket to pallet. Today, Meditraq supports customers with the implementation and management of technology that connects the pharmaceutical supply chain and enables the safe and secure exchange of serialisation data.
The Serialisation Challenge
Global track and trace regulations demand that pharmaceuticals can be traced and verified from ingredient to patient. This requires complete connectivity across the supply chain and the implementation of platforms for the storing and exchange of data.
Through our people, processes and expertise, we take care of your serialisation data requirements.
Project management services
- Implementation of L4 and L5 serialisation data management and exchange solutions.
- Onboarding supply chain partners, CMOs, and internal manufacturing sites.
- Ensuring registration and compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
Ongoing support & compliance services
- Management of item master data for all serialised markets.
- Sending data between relevant parties and monitoring automated transactions.
- Supporting and solving exceptions involving serialised data.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with the latest global legislation.